No website? No problem.
After speaking with numerous business owners about how they can use Facebook ads for their business, one thing I have been hearing is that “but I have no website”.
Don’t let that stop you if you have the same concern.
Here are 5 things you can do with Facebook ads if you have no website:
1) Boost your posts – Ideally, you’re probably already posting content which are valuable to the people who follow your page. Take your best and most value-filled posts and click on the blue “Boost Post” button to reach more people.
2) Post Face-To-Camera Videos with Just Your Phone – Sometimes people think that in order to have a successful video campaign, you have to invest in equipment and talented videographers. Though that is true, I find that simply taking a video of yourself (or the face of your brand) and providing value to your audience by providing solutions to their problems can increase your influence by a lot. More than a post can especially now that Facebook seems to be prioritizing video content on the news feed.
3) Create a Landing Page within Facebook using Instant Experience – If you really need some sort of landing page to get a message across to your audience, then Canvas is what you need. Canvas allows business owners to create a simple landing page within Facebook to showcase their business and their offer. Don’t be intimidated because it has an easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder to get non-coders like us to create a value-filled page.
4) Start conversations with Facebook Messenger ads – Sometimes, a website click won’t really be enough to get a lead or a sale. For a lot of businesses, customers will still need to interact with a human to handle any questions or objections they may have. That’s why it may even be better to use messenger ads as opposed to bringing people to a website outside Facebook. Messenger ads are ads which opens up a Messenger window with your business when clicked.
5) Generate Leads with Lead Ads – My favorite among these tips is to use Lead Ads to get leads for your business. Lead ads are ads which open up a pop-up window inside of Facebook. In the pop-up is an opt-in form where the user can enter the details you ask like name, number and e-mail address. And since these information are already on your profile, these fields may be automatically populated with the info. It makes it easier for a potential customer to become a lead.
So if you don’t have a website, I recommend you try at least one of the tips above 🙂
Ready to start running Facebook ads? Start here.
Looking To Grow Your Business?
Learn about the 4-step process we use to help businesses generate more interest, get more customers and bring in more sales. Download our free quick-read pdf guide and apply it immediately.